Julius d’Genius Agwu launches YouTube Channe


One of Nigeria’s top comedians, Julius D’Genius Agwu, brings his catalogue of hilarious sketches, skits and stand-up shows online, with the launch of his brand new YouTube channel.
Julius’ new YouTube channel features some of his best, laugh-out-loud sketches, musical videos, stage performances and footage from Crack Ya Ribs, Humour Mongers, Laff 4 Christ’s Sake and many more.
*Julius
*Julius
The comedian says: “I want to keep my fans around the world laughing and I am so happy to be sharing all of my work online, in one place – I am looking forward to welcoming everyone to the Julius Agwu YouTube channel.”
2013 has been a busy year for Agwu, who, upon turning 40 on April 7th, launched his auto-biography Jokes Apart: How Did I Get Here? He also found time to record and release two new singles; Rejuvenate and Mama Soup. He is also taking his wildly popular international stage show, Crack Ya Ribs, to the Indigo O2 in London on Friday 23 August 2013.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic photos from the scene of the bomb blast in Kaduna today

AMAECHI WILL BE TREATED LIKE A TRAITOR -DOKUBO-ASARI