NEW MUSIC: NASIRU – TANANA


NASIRU - Tanana Cover
Nasuri is a very talented artist from Osun state, a 400 level Engineering student currently under the HIDEFINICIAN™ ENTERTAINMENT (Hi Def) Umbrella with  Yobama & Damzy.
He Started music professionally at the age of 14, he pretty much can handle all genres  but doesn’t do rap. His role models are 2face and wizkid.
“I do everything good but i don’t rap, I  would really wanna have a song with 2face, wizkid, wande coal and olamide.”
Nasiru’s hobbies are playing table tennis and singing .
He has worked with talented acts such as Yobama, Sagas, Wizzla, Topaz who also produces most of his material including this song (Tanana).
He said ” This is my official first single which is fronting for my debut album “OLUWA NASBOI“, I promise never to fail to entertain, so keep your ears up for more of me”.
Y’all should check out  his TANANA song and let’s know if  that Girl she be joking with your TANANA lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic photos from the scene of the bomb blast in Kaduna today

AMAECHI WILL BE TREATED LIKE A TRAITOR -DOKUBO-ASARI