Waist Inspirations...

The way letters have been pouring in have been tremendous and we are most flattered by the messages we receive. This letter is just too awesome! We definitely have to share this with you. We at Shapeyou are always happy to know that we help people in one way or the other. Enjoy,
Dear Shapeyou,
Sometimes, we all go through life struggling to get to a point. It is not easy but somehow, we always pull through. I am a woman in my late thirties. I married quite early, at the age of 20. I sort of went through life in a jiffy. By 20 I was done with youth service and by the end of that year I got married to my longtimeboyfriend.

We were blessed with two children. A boy and a girl. Two years ago, my husband died. It has not been easy. I knew I had to, against all odds, pull through. I miss my husband. I mean, only yesterday we were married.

I run my own business, so I have time to myself. I decided to put someone in charge as I couldn’t bring myself to stop mourning. I became angry, frustrated and depressed. Anything that one goes through when life knocks you down is what happened to me. Unfortunately for my kind of person, I put on weight in my cheeks, neck, my arms and my stomach when I’m stressed. While mourning my husband, I put on all the weight in the world. I was a size 12. I flew to a size 16. I hated everything. I was angry. My husband was my best friend. He was everything to me.
 I managed to manage the affairs of my business while I could but nothing interested me anymore. One day I walked into my daughter’s room. She had just been admitted into the university and was packing to leave the next day. She looked at me and stopped what she was doing. She told me she needed to talk to me about something. I could sense something was bothering her. She asked if I was still mourning her dad and why? I was speechless. She then said. ‘Momeven if dad wanted you to mourn him, he would want you being this way. Youhave put on so much weight which means you are stressed and depressed.’ I was still speechless. Next thing, she told me about waist trainers and how it was the in-thing amongst young ladies and women in general and how she hoped I would get one to help me loose the belly fat and lose weight generally. I tried to let her know I didn’t need it and all. My little girl broke down in tears, she said she had painfully watched me become another person and her only wish was that I go back to being the person I was. Seeing my girl cry was too much for me. I promised her I was going to do whatever it took and I meant it. Luckily, it was the period you began advertising on LIB so I simply made an order and began to work. (I was one of your first buyers). It wasn’t easy at first but it’s almost three months and I’m so proud of myself. My husband’s birthday was last week. In his honor I put on a dress he got me for my last birthday before he died. I cried. Not because I was mourning (I still miss my husband) but I could sense he was smiling down at me because he was proud of me.
I have started to pick up my life and business and its gradually getting its balance again. I am still waist training and working on my weight in general. I hope you publish this letter. I want people to understand that we shouldn’t forget to live no matter what life throws at us. My daughter will be home in two weeks. I can’t wait for her to see her mother.
Thank you very much.



Remember, our products do not rule out a healthy lifestyle, we help you achieve and maintain a
healthy lifestyle together with achieving the desired shape you want. So, eat right, drink lots of
water and start thinking of getting one our products!
Please visit our website www.shapeyou.com.ng and buy one of our products today.
For complaints on any of our products or customer care representatives and for enquiries, please write to us at enquiries@shapeyou.com.ng
You can also contact our experts on the following and they would help you with making the right
decision.
BBM 7E4613D2 WHATSAPP/CALL: 09098138709
BBM: 7975C749. WHATSAPP/CALL: 08094218063
BBM: 7A1E3C21. WHATSAPP/CALL: 09098138538
BBM: 7EF02BDC. WHATSAPP/CALL: 09098138916
BBM: 7EF5F029.  WHATSAPP/CALL: 09090881835
Nationwide payment on delivery!
Follow and like us on Instagram @shapeyouafrica and on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/shapeyouafrica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic photos from the scene of the bomb blast in Kaduna today

AMAECHI WILL BE TREATED LIKE A TRAITOR -DOKUBO-ASARI